BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nike DART 9 Men's Running Shoe

Ok, so let me start by saying I got a pair of darts around a year ago. I fly through shoes, like every 4 months. I can't even begin to describe what these shoes have gone through. Running around 6 miles a day for a year, all sorts of terrain. Snow, ice, rocks, sand, water, pavement. I dare you to try and break these. Not even a thread has began to fall off these shoes. I don't just use them for running either, I wear them all the time, even before I hop on a skateboard, I have these. Oh, don't forget the different temperatures these have been through, from -20 all the way to 127. Death valley California all the way up near Canada. Ridiculous. Great beaters, they're light enough, just make sure you get the sizing right and these won't let you down. I hope you had the luck I had with these, still going strong and looking new after over a year.


GET THIS HERE !!!

0 comments: